Saturday 1 December 2012

Hello my lovelies!

"The beauty of a woman is not in a facial mode but the true beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It is the caring that she lovingly gives the passion that she shows. The beauty of a woman grows with the passing years." 
Audrey Hepburn 




I created this blog to share my passion of all things vintage, retro and kitsch and hopefully provide you, the readers and fellow lovers of mothballs, with some lovely websites and deals I come across.

As I am a avid baker, I will be highlighting vintage baking and cooking accessories and equipment too, along with telling you how to use some of the outdated bits and bobs. 

Of course, if you come across something not featured on here or you feel I missed out, please do drop me a line or post in the comments about your find - I'm all about sharing knowledge and credit of course.

So I hope you enjoy this blog and the journey we are embarking on, and remember to check back regularly for updates and new posts.

Au revoir, at least for now ;)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009Vintage Daub | by TNB